During the 80’s and 90’s I worked as a freelance computer consultant in Newcastle, Sydney and London. After leaving the information technology world, I enjoyed several years owning and operating a variety of small businesses in the Newcastle area, from a small cafe and catering business to graphic/web design and fitness/personal training.
During this time I completed my Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws and I was admitted to the Supreme Court in 2003. I began working in small to medium sized firms in Newcastle and since 2007 I have been practicing as a sole practitioner.
The main focus of my practice is providing legal support to a variety of personal clients and small to medium sized businesses. The work that I do includes:
- residential, commercial, rural and strata conveyancing
- property issues such as easements and subdivisions
- sale and purchase of businesses and business assets
- franchising and licensing agreements
- retail and commercial leases
- business structures and succession planning
- partnership and shareholder agreements
- intellectual property
- general contract drafting and advice
- litigation matters such as breach of contract and debt recovery
- asset protection and family trusts
- wills, powers of attorney and appointments of enduring guardian
- testamentary trusts
- estates and probate
If I can help you in any of these areas give me a call !